The MOC810X and CNY17F-X devices consist of a gallium arsenide LED optically coupled
to a silicon phototransistor in a dual-in-line package.
• Closely Matched Current Transfer Ratio (CTR) Minimizes Unit-to-Unit Variation
• Narrow (CTR) Windows that Translate to a Narrow and Predictable Open
Loop Gain Window
• Very Low Coupled Capacitance along with No Chip to Pin 6 Base
Connection for Minimum Noise Susceptibility
• To order devices that are tested and marked per VDE 0884 requirements,
the suffix “.300” must be included at the end of part number. e.g. MOC8101.300
VDE 0884 is a test option.
• Switchmode Power Supplies (Feedback Control)
• AC Line/Digital Logic Isolation
• Interfacing and coupling systems of different potentials and impedances
Your message must be between 20-8000 characters