• Available in the Texas Instruments • Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode
NanoStar™ and NanoFree™ Packages Operation
• Supports 5-V VCC Operation • Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per
• Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V JESD 78, Class II
• Max t • ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
pd of 3.3 ns at 3.3 V
• Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC – 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
• ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V – 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
This single inverter gate is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC1G04 performs the Boolean function Y = A.
NanoStar™ and NanoFree™ package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the
die as the package.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs,
preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.
Your message must be between 20-8000 characters